The Admired Leadership Institute® in Arizona
The Admired Leadership Institute® combines a week of leadership learning with golf in a comfortable setting. This carefully balanced design provides participants with a truly memorable Admired Leadership® experience.
The Core Sessions
The core sessions consist of 30 distinct learning modules interwoven with group activities designed to encourage reflection and dialogue. A sampling of modules includes:
- Developing and Coaching Juniors
- Driving Performance and Delivering Results
- Inspiring Others Around You
- Leading Your Leader for Team Success
- Leading When Things Go Wrong
- Making Great Decisions Every Day
- Making New Roles and Transitions Work from Day One
- Making the Time to Lead
- Projecting Senior Leadership Credibility
- Propelling Organizational Change
- What You Don’t Know About Building Relationships
- Why Should Anyone Follow You?
- Why the Right Talent is Trying to Find You Too
In addition to the working sessions, there are extracurricular activities where participants can practice their golf game. These activities also allow attendees to exchange ideas and develop meaningful relationships with their fellow participants. A golf clinic with a master teacher, a special guest speaker, an inside look at the Waste Management Phoenix Open, a tour of the PING factory, and the opportunity to play on three great local courses are some of the events planned for this year’s sessions.
The CIVANA wellness resort in northern Scottsdale is the destination and lodging site. CIVANA is a world-class spa, resort, and sanctuary catering to golf-related events. Upon arrival at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, participants will be transported to CIVANA in Carefree, Arizona, where the session will begin with an opening dinner. Our experiences conclude after our last session on Wednesday evening. Participants will return for flights from Phoenix early Thursday morning.
Participants are responsible for arranging personal travel into Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. The investment for the session is $10,000 and is inclusive of lodging, meals, golf, and learning. To reserve a spot or for additional information, please contact the program manager, Hannah Cassidy at (610) 644-5597 or firstname.lastname@example.org.