The ALI Experience
The Admired Leadership Institute®
The Admired Leadership Institute® combines a week of leadership learning with authentic western activities in a comfortable setting. This carefully balanced design provides participants with a memorable Admired Leadership® experience.
The Core Sessions
The core sessions consist of 30 distinct learning modules interwoven with group activities designed to encourage reflection and dialogue. A sampling of modules includes:
- Beginnings: Making New Roles and Transitions Work from Day One
- Developing and Coaching Juniors
- Driving Performance and Delivering Results
- Inspiring Others Around You
- Leading Your Leader for Team Success
- Leading When Things Go Wrong
- Making Great Decisions Every Day
- Making the Time to Lead
- Projecting Senior Leadership Credibility
- Propelling Organizational Change
- What You Don’t Know About Building Relationships
- Why Should Anyone Follow You?
- Why the Right Talent is Trying to Find You Too
In addition to the working sessions, there are extracurricular activities where participants can experience the grandeur of the American West. These activities also allow attendees to exchange ideas and develop meaningful relationships with their fellow participants. A trail hike to Butch Cassidy Arch, a horseback ride in Capitol Reef National Park, guided fly-fishing, sporting clays, and a western barbecue are some of the events planned for this year’s sessions.
The Lodge at Red River Ranch is a four-star western hotel with 15 suites and an impressive great room sitting just below the red cliffs of Thousand Lake Mountain in southern Utah. Each participant will be provided with a private suite, complete with bedroom, bathroom, parlor, and fireplace. Upon arrival at Salt Lake City International Airport, participants are met by an Institute representative and escorted to a chartered plane where they embark on a 45-minute flight to the Wayne County Airport, just outside Torrey, UT. At the conclusion of the symposium, participants fly back to Salt Lake City International Airport in time to make connections to all points.